If your screen is to be wall mounted, a suitably re-enforced structure is required.
For safety reasons we will NOT mount to unsuitable surfaces such as shell scheme.
“Standard installation” means that the top of the screen must not exceed 2m.
If it does, you will need to provide access equipment and additional charges will apply.
Choose how to mount your screen from the dropdown list above.
- Screens that support USB playback can play .JPG &.PNG image files & .MP4 video files on a loop
- All screen support a HDMI input and a HDMI cable will be provided within the cost of the screen
- If a different connection is required we recommend that you call or chat to us for guidance.
WHAT ELECTRICS DO I NEED TO ORDER?
If you need to plug in other electrical items, you may need to order more than 500w or additional socket.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.