If your screen is to be wall mounted, a suitably re-enforced structure is required.
For safety reasons we will NOT mount to unsuitable surfaces such as shell scheme.
Please ask for guidance.
“Standard installation” means that the top of the screen must not exceed 2m.
If it does, you will need to provide access equipment and additional charges will apply.
Choose how to mount your screen from the drop down list above.
- Screens that support USB playback can play .JPG / .PNG image files & .MP4 video files on a loop
- All screen support HDMI input and a HDMI cable will be provided with the cost of the screen
- If a different Connection is needed we would recommend they contact one of our sales team to find the best solution.
What electrical do I need to order?
Each screen requires a 500w socket.
Exhibitors should take into consideration if they need to plug additional electrical items in on their stand they should order more than a 500w supply.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.